This page describes advised usage limits for commonly used Facebook features.
This page will help you to avoid getting banned by Facebook when you are using too many features at a time.
There are no fixed limits for actions that you perform on Facebook. However hings are changing and Facebook is getting more strict, be sure that actions that you perform on Facebook are in respect to their community standards and are not reported as spam by Facebook users.
Limits on actions are not a simple number, the system is automated and looks at several factors such as number of actions, time taken, identical action, type of action, any external links, copying/pasting, whether action is reported or contains spam, etc.
Facebook does not release information about algorithms used for preventing profiles from performing certain actions.
The numbers given below are approximate.
How many messages a Facebook account can send in a day?
Newly created Facebook accounts should not send more than 50 messages a day. Older Facebook accounts can send up to 200 messages in a day.
How many friend requests a Facebook account can send in a day?
Newly created Facebook accounts should not send more than 10 friend requests in a day. Older Facebook accounts can send up to 40 friend requests in a day.
What is the maximum number of Facebook Friends a Facebook profile can have?
According to Facebook Help Center, a Facebook profile can have up to 5000 friends in total.
How many Facebook groups can Facebook account post in a day?
Our recommended number of groups to post daily is 1- 50 per Facebook account depending on how old Facebook account is and content that is being shared.
How many Facebook groups you can join in a day?
A facebook profile can join up to 25–30 groups in a day.
What is the maximum number of Facebook groups that can be joined by a Facebook profile?
According to Facebook Help Center, a Facebook profile can join up to 6000 groups in total.
What is the maximum number of Facebook pages you can like in a day
According to Facebook Help Center, limit for number of pages you can like is 5000.
How to avoid getting banned from using certain features.
Facebook can ban you from using certain features when they detect that you are misusing a feature or going to fast.
This ban could last between between 1 hours to 21 days.
Number of actions
A real human being won’t be able to perform hundreds of actions in few minutes, if you are going too fast or using features at an alarming speed then your Facebook account can get banned from using certain features temporarily or permanently.
Your account comes under scrutiny when Facebook discovers that you are not performing actions like a human but as a robot who have been programmed to post every 30 seconds.
To avoid this, use random time intervals between actions performed by our tools. Higher and random delay times are always better to avoid getting banned.
If it is possible then use time intervals of 10 minutes and above between actions performed on behalf of your account by our product.
Don’t perform action that can get reported
There are certain actions that can get reported by Facebook users, such as:
- Actions that are seen as thread by your competitors, such as posting to competitors page.
- Posting provocative content such as Posting content that promotes hatred, threat, racism and direct attacks on a group of people or individual could lead you to getting flagged.
- Posting nude content.
- Suspicious activities, such as getting reported by users on a regular basis.
- Posting adult content.
- Using abusive language.
Verify your profile with a mobile number and e-mail:
Facebook has become very strict with accounts that do not have a verified mobile number attached since September 2017. And if your account is one of those, you must’ve noticed that Facebook is marking some of your posts as spam.
To avoid this, kindly verify your Facebook account with a valid email and mobile number.
Avoid running multiple automation tools at a time on same profile
It is advised to use only one automation tool at a time an a Facebook profile.
- About US
- Background Tools
- Contact Us
- Documentation / Getting started guide
- How to activate a license
- Purchase a license key
- Toolkit For FB by PlugEx
- Facebook feature usage limits
- How to Add Facebook friends as a group member
- How to accept or reject all Facebook friend requests
- How to automatically click all share buttons on Facebook.
- How to automatically send birthday wishes to your Facebook friends.
- How to backup joined Facebook group list
- How to backup liked Facebook page list
- How to backup your Facebook friend list
- How to cancel all pending friend requests on Facebook.
- How to claim group adminship
- How to click all add friend buttons on Facebook
- How to delete all visible comments on Facebook.
- How to download Facebook videos
- How to follow multiple / all Facebook friends
- How to follow multiple / all Facebook groups.
- How to follow multiple / all Facebook pages.
- How to get group member IDs of Facebook group.
- How to get public phone numbers of your facebook friends
- How to hide “Seen” tick for Facebook messages
- How to invite your Facebook friends to an event.
- How to invite your Facebook friends to like a page.
- How to leave multiple Facebook groups.
- How to like multiple posts on Facebook
- How to mute stories for multiple or all Facebook friends.
- How to poke and poke back everyone on Facebook
- How to post on multiple Facebook groups ( Text only ).
- How to remove / unfriend all Active Facebook friends.
- How to remove / unfriend all Inactive Facebook friends.
- How to send messages to your Facebook friends.
- How to send sticker to your Facebook friends.
- How to start a Facebook tool
- How to suggest your friend to add another friend.
- How to unfollow multiple / all Facebook friends.
- How to unfollow multiple / all Facebook groups.
- How to unfollow multiple / all Facebook pages.
- How to unlike multiple / all Facebook pages.
- How to unmute stories for multiple or all Facebook friends.
- How to use Facebook group transfer tool