This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about
Facebook feature usage limits
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language
to English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on
How to start a Facebook tool
This tool will allow you to add your facebook friends as a group member.
- Supports specifying a custom delay time between each click.
- You can specify a target group by entering group URL.
- You can select friends that you want to add in group.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension
, this will open a new popup.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button to start “Add friends as a
group member” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on
- Enter a custom delay time.
- Select friends that you want to add to group.
- You can click on “Select All Friends” button to select all friends,
similarly you can use “Un-Select All friends” to unselect all.
- Click on “Start Adding Friends To Group” button to start adding
friends to group.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages
regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support
staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB