This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about
Facebook feature usage limits
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language
to English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on
How to start a Facebook tool
Purpose of “Backup liked page list” tool
This tool will allow you to create a backup of pages liked by you on
How to use “Backup liked page list” tool
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension
icon, this will open a new popup.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button to start
“Backup liked page list” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed
- This tool will automatically show you list of pages liked by you on
- Click on “Export to JSON” button.
- After that it will create a new popup with contents of JSON file.
- Copy this content and paste it into a
file_name.json file and save
it on your disk using a text editor.
- After it is saved it can be read by any JSON parser.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support
staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB