This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about
Facebook feature usage limits
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language
to English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on
How to start a Facebook tool
has a not well noticed feature that allows group members
to become an admin when group has no admin.
This tool will automate the process of using this feature to make you
of groups that have no admin.
Some facebook groups have no admins.
Claim as group admin tool searches for groups with no admin and allows
you to become admin
of these groups.
- You can’t become admin of groups that already have an admin.
- “Claim group adminship” tool works if you are a member of many
- “Claim group adminship” tool makes you an admin of the Facebook groups
that have no admin.
There’s no direct way to find out what groups have no admin, so this
tool sends requests to become admin for every group joined by you.
The process may take a while depending on the number of groups joined by you.
Please be patient while requests are being sent.
- Allows you to set a custom delay time between requests.
- Allows you to select or un-select groups that want to attempt to claim.
- Provides an event log to show you what groups are claimed.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension
icon, this will open a new popup.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button to start
“Claim Facebook group adminship” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed
- You are required to select a delay time between sending of each
- After you have set a delay time, you need to select what groups you
want to attempt to claim.
- After that click on “Start Claiming” button to start to attempt to
claim adminship of facebook groups.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages
regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
Why claim as group admin does not work for some groups with no admin?
If an admin of a
group has a temporarily deactivated
account then it is not displayed in the list of current group admins.
In this situation, group adminship can not be claimed.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support
staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB