This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you, to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features please read about Facebook feature usage limits.
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language to English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on How to start a Facebook tool.
Facebook has a not well noticed feature that allows group members to become an admin when group has no admin.
This tool will automate the process of using this feature to make you admin of groups that have no admin.
Purpose of “Claim group adminship” tool
Some facebook groups have no admins. Claim as group admin tool searches for groups with no admin and allows you to become admin of these groups.
- You can’t become admin of groups that already have an admin.
- “Claim group adminship” tool works if you are a member of many facebook groups.
- “Claim group adminship” tool makes you an admin of the Facebook groups that have no admin.
There’s no direct way to find out what groups have no admin, so this tool sends requests to become admin for every group joined by you.
The process may take a while depending on the number of groups joined by you. Please be patient while requests are being sent.
Features of “Claim group adminship” tool
- Allows you to set a custom delay time between requests.
- Allows you to select or un-select groups that want to attempt to claim.
- Provides an event log to show you what groups are claimed.
How to use “Claim group adminship” tool
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension icon, this will open a new popup.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button to start “Claim Facebook group adminship” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on page.
- You are required to select a delay time between sending of each request.
- After you have set a delay time, you need to select what groups you want to attempt to claim.
- After that click on “Start Claiming” button to start to attempt to claim adminship of facebook groups.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
Why claim as group admin does not work for some groups with no admin?
If an admin of a Facebook group has a temporarily deactivated account then it is not displayed in the list of current group admins. In this situation, group adminship can not be claimed.
- About US
- Background Tools
- Contact Us
- Documentation / Getting started guide
- How to activate a license
- Purchase a license key
- Toolkit For FB by PlugEx
- Facebook feature usage limits
- How to Add Facebook friends as a group member
- How to accept or reject all Facebook friend requests
- How to automatically click all share buttons on Facebook.
- How to automatically send birthday wishes to your Facebook friends.
- How to backup joined Facebook group list
- How to backup liked Facebook page list
- How to backup your Facebook friend list
- How to cancel all pending friend requests on Facebook.
- How to claim group adminship
- How to click all add friend buttons on Facebook
- How to delete all visible comments on Facebook.
- How to download Facebook videos
- How to follow multiple / all Facebook friends
- How to follow multiple / all Facebook groups.
- How to follow multiple / all Facebook pages.
- How to get group member IDs of Facebook group.
- How to get public phone numbers of your facebook friends
- How to hide “Seen” tick for Facebook messages
- How to invite your Facebook friends to an event.
- How to invite your Facebook friends to like a page.
- How to leave multiple Facebook groups.
- How to like multiple posts on Facebook
- How to mute stories for multiple or all Facebook friends.
- How to poke and poke back everyone on Facebook
- How to post on multiple Facebook groups ( Text only ).
- How to remove / unfriend all Active Facebook friends.
- How to remove / unfriend all Inactive Facebook friends.
- How to send messages to your Facebook friends.
- How to send sticker to your Facebook friends.
- How to start a Facebook tool
- How to suggest your friend to add another friend.
- How to unfollow multiple / all Facebook friends.
- How to unfollow multiple / all Facebook groups.
- How to unfollow multiple / all Facebook pages.
- How to unlike multiple / all Facebook pages.
- How to unmute stories for multiple or all Facebook friends.
- How to use Facebook group transfer tool