This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about Facebook feature usage limits.
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language to
English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on How to start a Facebook tool.
This tool will allow you to follow multiple Facebook friends at once.
- Supports specifying a custom delay time between requests.
- Allows you to select or un-select friends that you want to follow.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension, this will open a new popup page.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button from “Tools” section to start “follow multiple Facebook
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on your page.
- Select a custom delay time between requests.
- Select friends that you want to follow.
- Once you are done with selecting friends, click on “Start To follow Facebook Friends” button.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
This will follow selected friends one by one.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB, Purchase License