This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about Facebook feature usage limits.
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language to
English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on How to start a Facebook tool.
"Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension" (version 2.3.1) and above allow you to disable seen for Facebook messages.
Using this background tool, you can block “seen” feature for Facebook messages so that no one will be able to know whether you have read the message or not.
Facebook hide seen is a free feature of our product.
Why to disable hide seen For Facebook messages
- It helps you to avoid replying to messages from unknown people, allowing you to concentrate on your work.
- You will be able to read all messages without letting the sender know that you have read the message
- You will be able to know whether receiver have read your message, but your receiver will not be able to know whether you have read message sent by receiver.
How to activate hide seen for Facebook messages
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- First you need to install
"Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension" from chrome web store.
- After installing
"Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension", simply click on extension icon, this will open a new popup window.
- Now click on “hide seen tick” tab of
"Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension" , here you will see a checkbox for disabling last seen for Facebook Messages.
- Kindly check the checkbox to disable Hide Seen for Facebook Messages.
- If you want to disable this feature then kindly uncheck this checkbox.
- You will see a message “Hide seen is enabled”.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB, Purchase License