This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about Facebook feature usage limits.
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language to
English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on How to start a Facebook tool.
This tool will help you to leave multiple Facebook groups at once.
- Supports specifying a custom delay time between requests.
- Allows you to select or un-select groups that you want to un-join.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension, this will open a new popup.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button to start “Leave multiple Facebook groups” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on your page.
- Enter a custom delay time between requests.
- Select groups that you want to leave.
- Once you are done with selecting groups, click on “Start Leaving Facebook Groups” button.
- This process can take a while to complete depending on delay time and number of groups selected by you.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB, Purchase License