This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about
Facebook feature usage limits
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language
to English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on
How to start a Facebook tool
Purpose of “Post on multiple groups ( Text only )” tool
This tool will allow you to share a text status on multiple Facebook
How to use “Post on multiple groups” tool
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on extension icon to open popup window.
- Click on “Start Tool” button to start “Post on multiple facebook
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on
- Enter status text that you want to share on multiple Facebook groups.
- Enter a custom delay time between requests.
- If you want to post on all groups, then click on “Select All Groups”
button, otherwise click on “Un-Select All Facebook Groups” button.
- Once you are done with selecting friends, click on “Start Posting”
button to start posting on multiple groups.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages
regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support
staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB