This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about
Facebook feature usage limits
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language
to English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on
How to start a Facebook tool
This tool will allow you to send messages to multiple friends at once.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on extension icon to open popup window.
- Click on “Start Tool” to start “Send messages to multiple friends”
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on
- Enter message that you want to send to all friends in input field
displayed on your screen.
- Enter a custom delay time between requests.
- If you want all of your friends to receive message then click on
“Select All Friends” button, similarly, you can un-select them by
clicking on un-select all friends button.
- Once you are done with selecting friends, click on “Start Sending
Messages” button to start sending messages to your friends.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages
regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support
staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB