This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about Facebook feature usage limits.
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language to
English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on How to start a Facebook tool.
This tool will allow you to send messages to multiple friends at once.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on extension icon to open popup window.
- Click on “Start Tool” to start “Send messages to multiple friends” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on a page.
- Enter message that you want to send to all friends in input field displayed on your screen.
- Enter a custom delay time between requests.
- If you want all of your friends to receive message then click on “Select All Friends” button, similarly, you can un-select them by clicking on un-select all friends button.
- Once you are done with selecting friends, click on “Start Sending Messages” button to start sending messages to your friends.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB, Purchase License