This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about
Facebook feature usage limits
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language
to English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on
How to start a Facebook tool
Purpose of “Unfollow multiple Facebook pages” tool
This tool will help you to unfollow multiple Facebook pages at once.
Features of “Unfollow multiple Facebook pages” tool
- Supports specifying a custom delay time between requests.
- Allows you to select or un-select pages that you want to unfollow.
How to use “Unfollow multiple Facebook pages” tool
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension
, this will open a new popup.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button to start “Unfollow multiple
Facebook pages” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and tool will be displayed on
- Enter a custom delay time between requests.
- Select pages that you want to unfollow.
- Once you are done with selecting pages, click on “Start To Unfollow
Facebook Pages” button.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages
regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
This will unfollow liked pages one by one.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support
staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB