This tool will will remove active facebook friends from your facebook profile.
Active friends are friends whose profile is not de-activated.
This tool will only remove active friends, to remove inactive friends,
use remove inactive frineds tool.
This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about Facebook feature usage limits.
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language to
English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on How to start a Facebook tool.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension icon. This will open a new popup Window.
- Click on “Start Tool” to start “Unfriend multiple active facebook friends” tool.
- After you click on this button, it will open unfriend tool on new tab.
- Enter required details, such as delay time.
- Select friends that you want to remove. And click on “Start Removing Friends” button.
- After that, it will take a while for unfriend tool to complete unfriending process.
- After unfriending process is complete, your event log will show you information regarding who is removed.
- Event log will show you information, error or success messages regarding various requests that are being sent.
- To clear event log, use “Clear Event Log” button.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB, Purchase License