This tool might perform various actions on behalf of you,
to avoid getting temporarily banned from using certain features
please read about Facebook feature usage limits.
To use any of the tools, it is recommended to set your Facebook language to
English otherwise some features may not work.
If you don't know how to start a tool then please read our guide on How to start a Facebook tool.
This tool will allow you to unmute stories for all of your Facebook friends at once.
- Supports specifying a custom delay time between requests.
- Allows you to select or un-select friends that you want to unmute.
Follow these steps to use this tool :
- Click on
Toolkit For FB Chrome Extension, this will open a new popup page.
- After that click on “Start Tool” button from “Tools” section to start “unmute stories for all Facebook friends” tool.
- After this, a new window will be opened and a tool will be displayed on your page.
- Select friends for which you want to unmute stories.
- After that click on start button to start the precess.
- This tool will now send requests to unmute friend’s stories, one by one.
- Once un-muting process has completed you will see a notification that will inform you that muting
process has completed.
This tool will only allow you to unmute stories for selected Facebook friends, to mute friends,
you must use another tool called “mute stories for multiple or all Facebook friends.”.
We hope you have found this guide useful!
If you found this confusing then feel free to comment below and our support staff will assist you.
Download Toolkit For FB, Purchase License